SDS N ° 6 - Vagina Rejuvenation


    For rejuvenation of the vagina

      The relief pellets will allow you to rebalance your body significantly by acting on the most stressed organs.

    ✧Increase and complete your member
    ✧Fixed result
    ✧ Natural product

    Choose your dosage


    • 1st dosage
    • 2nd dosage
    • 3nd dosage
    • Optimisation
    • Special permission


    Category: c h e z b e e t e - Creator of Form and Spirit

    Buy this bundle

    Progress report
    Price for all:€0.00/€69.00(save€69.00)

    Rejuvenation of the vagina

    + %

    Adored by actors, singers, politicians, this work will awaken your femininity. The ingredients that go into the composition of this product are not only from organic farming but also meet our strictest manufacturing quality requirements.

    In the shape of a perfect bullet, of a pretty "white" color, these suppositories are a scientific marvel at the service of good.
    Pleasant to look at, you will always have a hard time swallowing it. The light and creamy texture will take the shape of your rectum to be gently melted.

    ll suppositories are made by our laboratories only with natural products that are harmless to the body.

    USE :
    Supplied in a box of 10 suppositories for a more effective treatment. One suppository once a day for 10 days. To renew if necessary.


    systematic and from the first treatment

    Your body begins to transform from the first dose.
    Each body is different and will therefore react differently. You have a 73% chance of reaching your goal in just three cures. The remaining 27% are customers who will increase in volume without actually achieving their goal.
    Your objective will be requested during your first progress report.
    You always gain volume and the result is permanent.

    Below are the statistics of the treatment at each dosage.

    Objective achieved with only 1 dosage
    Objective achieved with only 2 doses
    Objective achieved with only 3 doses

    With dosage one you have a 29% chance of reaching your goal in just one course.
    By doing two doses you have a 43% chance of reaching your goal. By doing 3 doses you have a 73% chance of reaching your goal.


    c h e z b e l e t e, on the strength of its experience acquired with private clients and personalities, allows you to benefit from its unparalleled know-how in terms of transformation, and supports you in your search for Forms.
    Since 2008 c h e z b e l e t t e has been working with natural products from organic farming for a gradual and controlled transformation to make you achieve your goal.
    c h e z b e l e t t e supports you throughout the duration of your treatment, until you reach your goal.
    In the galenic form of suppositories, it allows local action. Only the treated part will transform.
    Our know-how allows you a partial rhinoceritis transformation if you only treat one area or total if you treat several at the same time.
    The cures can be done at the same time for a question of harmony.


    Strengthening and sensations

    Allows to achieve up to 39% more sensation. Long-term lasting effect

    Progression de la posologie

    The laboratories increase the dosage at each renewal of treatment. Thus dosage 3 is more dosed than dosage 2 which is more dosed than dosage 1.


    From organic farming, there are no allergies or possible side effects.

    c h e z b e l e t t e


    Data sheet


    Specific References

    New product
    Vérifié ☆

    Un mieux

    Je ne m'attendais pas à e résultat. Il y a un mieux ca c'es inéniable et mon mari le ressent. Très bon suivi tout est parfait.