Filtres actifs

    Dosez votre cure

    SDS N°4 - Grossir les hanches

    39,00 €
    5/ 5
    <h2>Bigger hips</h2> <p>cm maximum</p> <p>Adored by actors, singers, politicians, this work will awaken your femininity. The ingredients that go into the composition of this product are not only from organic farming but also meet our strictest manufacturing quality requirements.</p> <p><strong>DESCRIPTION:</strong><br />In the shape of a perfect bullet, of a pretty "white" color, these suppositories are a scientific marvel at the service of good.<br />Pleasant to look at, you will always have a hard time swallowing it. The light and creamy texture will take the shape of your rectum to be gently melted.</p> <p><b>CHARACTERISTICS :<br /></b>All suppositories are made by our laboratories only with natural products that are harmless to the body.</p> <p><strong>USE :</strong><br />Supplied in a box of 10 suppositories for a more effective treatment. One suppository once a day for 10 days. To renew if necessary.</p> <p><a href=""> Online manual </a></p> <h2>Résults</h2> <h2>systematic and from the first treatment</h2> <p><strong>Your hips will start to transform from the first dosage.</strong><br />Each body is different and will therefore react differently. You have an 87.7% chance of reaching your goal with just three cures. The remaining 12.3% are customers who will increase in volume without actually achieving their goal.<br />Your objective will be requested during your first progress report.<br />You always gain volume and the result is permanent.<br />Below are the statistics of the treatment at each dosage.</p> <p>Objective achieved with only 1 dosage 22% Objective achieved with only 2 doses 71% Objective achieved with only 3 doses 81% This is an alertThe advantage of this cure is that you always improve your starting situation even if you do not exactly achieve your result. The result is permanent<button type="button">X</button></p> <p>INTERPRET THE RESULTS:<br />With dosage one you have a 22% chance of reaching your goal in just one course.<br />By doing two doses you have a 71% chance of reaching your goal. By doing 3 doses you have an 87.7% chance of reaching your goal.</p> <h2>Expertise</h2> <p>c h e z b e l e t e, on the strength of its experience acquired with private clients and personalities, allows you to benefit from its unparalleled know-how in terms of transformation, and supports you in your search for Forms.</p> <p>Since 2008 c h e z b e l e t t e has been working with natural products from organic farming for a gradual and controlled transformation to make you achieve your goal.</p> <p>c h e z b e l e t t e supports you throughout the duration of your treatment, until you reach your goal.</p> <p></p> <p>In the galenic form of suppositories, it allows local action. Only the treated part will transform.</p> <p></p> <p>Our know-how allows you a partial rhinoceritis transformation if you only treat one area or total if you treat several at the same time.</p> <p>The cures can be done at the same time for a question of harmony.</p> <h2>Avantages</h2> <h3>Strengthening and volume</h3> <p>Allows to reach up to 2 cm in three or more courses with special permission</p> <h3>Gradual dosage</h3> <p>The laboratories increase the dosage at each renewal of the cure. Thus dosage 3 is more dosed than dosage 2 which is more dosed than dosage 1.</p> <h3>ULTRA NATURAL PRODUCT</h3> <p>From organic farming, there are no allergies or possible side effects.</p> <h2>c h e z b e l e t t e</h2>
    SDS N°4 - Grossir les hanches