Filtres actifs

    Dosez votre cure

    SDS N°1 - Réduire le stress

    69,00 €
    ,
    5/ 5
    <h2>Reduce daily stress and anxiety</h2> <p>- % maximum</p> <p>Adored by actors, singers, politicians, this work will awaken your femininity. The ingredients that go into the composition of this product are not only from organic farming but also meet our strictest manufacturing quality requirements.</p> <p><strong>DESCRIPTION:</strong><br />In the shape of a perfect bullet, of a pretty "white" color, these suppositories are a scientific marvel at the service of good.leasant to look at, you will always have a hard time swallowing it. The light and creamy texture will take the shape of your rectum to be gently melted</p> <p><strong>CHARACTERISTICS :</strong><br />All suppositories are made by our laboratories only with natural products that are harmless to the body.</p> <p><b>USE :<br /></b>Supplied in a box of 10 suppositories for a more effective treatment. One suppository once a day for 10 days. To renew if necessary.</p> <p><a href="https://www.chezbelette.com/en/content/notice-en-ligne-esprit"> Online manual </a></p> <h2>Results</h2> <h2>systématiques et dès la première cure</h2> <p style="text-align:left;"><strong>Your mind begins to transform from the first dose.</strong><br />Each mind is different and will therefore react differently. You have a 71% chance of reaching your goal in just three cures. The remaining 29% are customers who will reduce their anxieties without reaching their exact goal.<br />Your objective will be requested during your first progress report.<br />You systematically have a change and the result is permanent.<br />Below are the statistics of the treatment at each dosage.</p> <p>Objective achieved with only 1 dosage 23% Objective achieved with only 2 doses 61% Objective achieved with only 3 doses 71% This is an alertWhen doing a cure, the challenge is to reach your goal in three dosages maximum. The advantage of this cure is that you always improve your starting situation even if you do not exactly achieve your result. It is also permanent.<button type="button">X</button></p> <p><strong>INTERPRET THE RESULTS:</strong><br />With dosage one you have a 25% chance of reaching your goal in just one course.<br />By doing two doses you have a 61% chance of reaching your goal. By doing 3 doses you have a 71% chance of reaching your goal.</p> <h2>Expertise</h2> <p>c h e z b e l e t t e  fort de son expérience acquise auprès des clients privés er des personnalités vous permet de bénéficier de son savoir-faire inégalé en matière de transformation, et vous accompagne dans votre recherche de Formes.<br />Depuis 2008  c h e z b e l e t t e  travaille avec des produits naturels et issus de l'agriculture biologique pour une transformation progressive et contrôlée pour vous faire atteindre votre objectif.<br />c h e z b e l e t t e  vous accompagne pendant toute la durée de votre cure, jusqu'à l'atteinte de votre objectif.</p> <p>Sous la forme galénique de suppositoires, il permet un action locale. Seule la partie traitée se transformer.<br /><br />Notre savoir-faire vous permet une transformation rhinocérite partielle si vous ne traitez que une zone ou totale si vous en traitez plusieurs en même temps.<br />Les cures peuvent être faite en même temps pour une question d'harmonie.</p> <h2>Benefits</h2> <h3>Decreased stress and anxiety</h3> <p>Allows you to feel better from the first suppository, and to increase your ability to "take" stress.</p> <h3>Decreased stress and anxiety</h3> <p>The laboratories increase the dosage at each renewal of treatment. Thus dosage 3 is more dosed than dosage 2 which is more dosed than dosage 1.</p> <h3>ULTRA NATURAL PRODUCT</h3> <p>From organic farming, there are no allergies or possible side effects.</p> <h2>c h e z b e l e t t e</h2>
    27
    SDS N°1 - Réduire le stress