Filtres actifs

    Dosez votre cure

    Dose © Amour

    179,00 €
    ,
    5/ 5
    <h2>A love cure, a dose of love</h2> <p>+ % more love</p> <p>Adored by actors, singers, politicians, this Dose will awaken your love. The ingredients that go into the composition of this product are not only from organic farming but also meet our strictest manufacturing quality requirements.</p> <p>DESCRIPTION:<br />c h e z b e l e t e has created Dose © for you, a splendid Dose that captures the dose of love you need. In suppository form, the product contains exactly the average dose of love to introduce to fill your craving.<br />From the daily statistics collected, the purchased dose is calculated exactly to fill your shortage</p> <p><b>USE :<br /></b>At social events, to discuss the general level of Love and the current trend.</p> <p><b>CHARACTERISTICS :<br /></b>Dimensions: L230mm x H500mm x P230mm</p> <p>Materials: A glass syringe on a base containing the elixir dose.<br />In the form of an injection syringe or suppositories</p> <h2>Results</h2> <h2>systematic and from the first treatment</h2> <p><strong>Your mind begins to transform from the first dose.</strong><br />Each mind is different and will therefore react differently. You have an 87.7% chance of reaching your goal with just three cures. The remaining 12.3% are customers who will improve their love without reaching exactly their goal.<br />Your objective will be requested during your first progress report.<br />You still take love.<br />Below are the statistics of the treatment infinitely at each dosage.</p> <p>Objective achieved with only 1 dosage 45% Objective achieved with only 2 doses 62% Objective achieved with only 3 doses 87.7% This is an alertIn all cases, you always systematically gain in love when you take a cure.<button type="button">X</button></p> <p><strong>INTERPRET THE RESULTS:</strong><br />With dosage one you have a 45% chance of reaching your love goal in just one cure.<br />By doing two doses you have a 62% chance of reaching your goal. By doing 3 doses you have an 87.7% chance of reaching your goal.</p> <h2>Expertise</h2> <p>c h e z b e l e t e, on the strength of its experience acquired with private clients and personalities, allows you to benefit from its unparalleled know-how in terms of transformation, and supports you in your search for Forms.</p> <p>Since 2008 c h e z b e l e t t e has been working with natural products from organic farming for a gradual and controlled transformation to make you achieve your goal.<br />c h e z b e l e t t e supports you throughout the duration of your treatment, until you reach your goal.</p> <p>In the galenic form of suppositories, it allows local action. Only the treated part will transform.<br />Our know-how allows you a partial rhinoceritis transformation if you only treat one area or total if you treat several at the same time.<br />The cures can be done at the same time for a question of harmony.</p> <h2>Avantages</h2> <h3>More love</h3> <p>Your mind and body will literally fill with love, for progressive well-being and improvement in your condition.</p> <h3>Gradual dosage</h3> <p>The laboratories increase the dosage with each renewal of the cure. Thus dosage 3 is more dosed than dosage 2 which is more dosed than dosage 1.</p> <h3>Progress report</h3> <p>Professional follow-up until you reach your goal.</p>
    999
    Dose © Amour
      Dosez votre cure

      Dose © Gloire

      179,00 €
      ,
      5/ 5
      <h2>A glory cure, a dose of Glory</h2> <p>+ % more fam</p> <p>Adored by actors, singers, politicians, this Dose will awaken your glory. The ingredients that go into the composition of this product are not only from organic farming but also meet our strictest manufacturing quality requirements..</p> <p>DESCRIPTION:<br />c h e z b e l e t e has created Dose © for you, a splendid Dose that captures the dose of Glory you need. In suppository form, the product contains exactly the average dose of Glory to introduce to fill your craving.<br />From the daily statistics collected, the purchased dose is calculated exactly to fill your shortage</p> <p><b>USE :<br /></b>At social events, to discuss the general level of Glory and the current trend.</p> <p><b>CHARACTERISTICS :<br /></b>Dimensions: L230mm x H500mm x P230mm<br />Materials: A glass syringe on a base containing the elixir dose.<br />In the form of an injection syringe or suppositories</p> <h2>Results</h2> <p>Objective achieved with only 1 dosage 17% Objective achieved with only 2 doses 46% Objective achieved with only 3 doses 66% This is an alertIn all cases, you always systematically gain in love when you take a cure.<button type="button">X</button></p> <p><strong>INTERPRET THE RESULTS:</strong><br />With dosage one you have a 17% chance of reaching your love goal in just one cure.</p> <p>By doing two doses you have a 46% chance of reaching your goal. By doing 3 doses you have an 66 % chance of reaching your goal..</p> <h2>Expertise</h2> <p>c h e z b e l e t e, on the strength of its experience acquired with private clients and personalities, allows you to benefit from its unparalleled know-how in terms of transformation, and supports you in your search for Forms.<br />Since 2008 c h e z b e l e t t e has been working with natural products from organic farming for a gradual and controlled transformation to make you achieve your goal.<br />c h e z b e l e t t e supports you throughout the duration of your treatment, until you reach your goal.<br />In the galenic form of suppositories, it allows local action. Only the treated part will transform.<br />Our know-how allows you a partial rhinoceritis transformation if you only treat one area or total if you treat several at the same time.<br />The cures can be done at the same time for a question of harmony..</p> <h2>Avantages</h2> <h3>an increase in success</h3> <p>Your mind and body will literally fill with Glory, for a gradual well-being and an improvement in your condition and your professional situation.</p> <h3>Gradual dosage</h3> <p>The laboratories increase the dosage with each renewal of the cure. Thus dosage 3 is more dosed than dosage 2 which is more dosed than dosage 1.</p> <h3>Progress report</h3> <p>Professional follow-up until you reach your goal.</p>
      998
      Dose © Gloire
        Dosez votre cure

        Dose © Beauté

        169,00 €
        ,
        5/ 5
        <h2>A beauty cure, a dose of Beauty</h2> <p>+ % most beautiful</p> <p>Adored by actors, singers, politicians, this Dose will awaken your beauty. The ingredients that go into the composition of this product are not only from organic farming but also meet our strictest manufacturing quality requirements.</p> <p>DESCRIPTION:<br />c h e z b e l e t e has created Dose © for you, a splendid Dose that captures the dose of Beauty you need. In suppository form, the product contains exactly the average dose of Beauty to introduce to fill your craving.<br />From the daily statistics collected, the purchased dose is calculated exactly to fill your shortage</p> <p><b>USE :<br /></b>At social events, to discuss the general level of Glory and the current trend.</p> <p><b>CHARACTERISTICS :<br /></b>Dimensions: L230mm x H500mm x P230mm<br />Materials: A glass syringe on a base containing the elixir dose.</p> <p>In the form of an injection syringe or suppositories</p> <h2>Results</h2> <h2>systematic and from the first treatment</h2> <p><strong>Your mind begins to transform from the first dose.</strong><br />Each mind is different and will therefore react differently. You have an 87.7% chance of reaching your goal with just three cures. The remaining 12.3% are customers who will improve their glory without reaching exactly their goal.<br />Your objective will be requested during your first progress report.<br />You still take love.<br />Below are the statistics of the treatment infinitely at each dosage.</p> <p>Objective achieved with only 1 dosage 54% Objective achieved with only 2 doses 63% Objective achieved with only 3 doses 87.7% This is an alertIn all cases, you always systematically gain in love when you take a cure.<button type="button">X</button></p> <p><strong>INTERPRET THE RESULTS:</strong><br />With dosage one you have a 54% chance of reaching your love goal in just one cure.</p> <p>By doing two doses you have a 63% chance of reaching your goal. By doing 3 doses you have an 87,7% chance of reaching your goal..</p> <h2>Expertise</h2> <p>c h e z b e l e t e, on the strength of its experience acquired with private clients and personalities, allows you to benefit from its unparalleled know-how in terms of transformation, and supports you in your search for Forms.</p> <p>Since 2008 c h e z b e l e t t e has been working with natural products from organic farming for a gradual and controlled transformation to make you achieve your goal.<br />c h e z b e l e t t e supports you throughout the duration of your treatment, until you reach your goal.</p> <p>In the galenic form of suppositories, it allows local action. Only the treated part will transform.<br />Our know-how allows you a partial rhinoceritis transformation if you only treat one area or total if you treat several at the same time.<br />The cures can be done at the same time for a question of harmony.</p> <h2>Avantages</h2> <h3>an increase in beauty</h3> <p>Your mind and body will literally fill with beauty, for a progressive well-being and an improvement of your skin, your hair,</p> <h3>Gradual dosage</h3> <p>The laboratories increase the dosage with each renewal of the cure. Thus dosage 3 is more dosed than dosage 2 which is more dosed than dosage 1.</p> <h3>Progress report</h3> <p>Professional follow-up until you reach your goal.</p>
        997
        Dose © Beauté